Advance your career with CF Montreal
Founded in 1992, CF Montréal is a professional soccer club that plays in MLS, the highest level in Canada and the United States, since 2012. With over 110 permanent employees and over 300 during the season, CF Montréal is a precursor in the world of soccer in Canada. The Club represents a dynamic, passionate, open, and diversified team, working in a stimulating and innovative environment. Are you an ambitious person looking to shape the face of professional soccer in Montréal and in Québec? Join our team now!
CF Montréal thanks everyone who submitted their candidacy. However, only those whose applications have been selected will be contacted. CF Montréal’s values and mission are the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion. Interculturalism defines our sport and our Club. We are therefore committed to applying the principles in our recruitment process, as well as in our work environment. For more questions about the actions take by CF Montréal, do not hesitate to contact us.
At CF Montréal,
we work for a common passion: soccer.
The professional sports industry requires flexibility, devotion, and lots of energy and passion. We know this, and that is why the health and well-being of our employees is of utmost importance to us. We offer many competitive advantages, like:
- Complete group insurance with medical, life, dental and EAP coverage, with individual or family options.
- A registered retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
- 2 weeks off during the holiday season.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Products from the Club and our different partners (sweaters, pants, shoes, etc.).
- A pair of season tickets.
- A free membership to Éconofitness gyms.
- 40% discount at the Stade Saputo boutique.
- Discounts at our different partners.
- Opportunity to live high-emotion moments as the employee of a professional soccer club (match, stadium, training centre and Academy visits, etc.).
- Inclusive and family-oriented culture, with numerous social gatherings throughout the year (holiday party, 5@7, BBQ, etc.).
- A hybrid working format (telework and in office once possible).
- Continuous training and learning.
- And much more!