Varied programs adapted to the needs of young players
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact’s Soccer Schools, presented by Nutrilait, announced on Wednesday the details of their upcoming programs for the fall 2019 and winter 2020 seasons.
The SoSc training programs will be offered throughout the entire Greater Montreal region, to young girls and boys currently playing at a recreational or competitive level, mainly in the U5 to U14 age categories.
Whether you live in Montreal, on the South Shore or on the North Shore, over 10 training locations are available. The SoSc are aiming to offer technical solutions to your child to develop their global level of play.
The programs, which have started on September 14 for the fall season, allow participants to immerse themselves into the Montreal Impact’s unique atmosphere and training philosophy.
An early registration rate on all the training programs is offered until October 15. Until that date, it is possible to save up to $30 + taxes for winter program registrations. Details, pricing, and availability per training site are available online.
Many training solutions are offered:
- INITIATION | U5 – U6
- DÉVELOPMENT | U7 – U8
- PROGRESSION | U9 – U12
- ADVANCED CENTER | U10 – U14 / Evaluation*
*The first session serves as a skills assessment. Therefore, young players who do not meet the minimum level required will be directed to a more suitable program that will ensure a more accurate progression, adapted to their needs.
- PERFORMANCE | U9 – U18 [Evaluation required | Players U9 – U14 / Goalkeepers U12 – U18]
The SoSc fall programs include:
- 8 to 10 training sessions, depending on the program type and the place chosen
- SoSc official gear, depending on the program chosen
- An official SoSc soccer ball
- Access to the exclusive SoSc 20% discount on tickets for any MLS home game of the Montreal Impact in 2019.
Details and registration : ecoles.impactmontreal.com